Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter G Peter G is offline

Default Redaction toolbar does not appear after tool install

Hi -

Over the past year or so, I've tried to use the MS Word Redaction tool. It
installs fine, but I have NEVER seen the redaction tool bar in Word.

I've been using Word for 20 years and know how to find and customize
toolbars. The redaction toolbar has never, ever appeared.

Nor does the redaction menu appear (if there is one).

I'm using XP SP2, Word/Office 2003. No strange software other than that.

Thank you,

Peter

How to install proofing tool back onto Word 2003? JERRY Microsoft Word Help 1 October 26th 06 09:19 AM
word redaction toolbar DC14 New Users 1 September 4th 06 10:59 PM
Redaction add-in tool Dawn Microsoft Word Help 1 April 12th 06 05:49 PM
How do I install the equation editor toolbar (word 2003) [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 1 April 8th 06 06:58 AM
How can I install proofing tool for hungarian liszi Microsoft Word Help 2 December 3rd 05 04:50 PM