Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
raulavi raulavi is offline

Default word printing doc info as last page

How can I supress this (annoying) last page? (who thought should be the
default).
after my doc is printed i get the extra page with the doc info
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Tools | Options | Print: clear the check box for "Document properties."

"raulavi" wrote in message
How can I supress this (annoying) last page? (who thought should be the
default).
after my doc is printed i get the extra page with the doc info

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
raulavi raulavi is offline

actually 2007. sorry

windows logo Display( so weird...is a printing issue) print document
properties.

I wouldn't guessed if you dont say so.

thanks , a little help from my friends..... is all about.

"raulavi" wrote in message
How can I supress this (annoying) last page? (who thought should be the
default).
after my doc is printed i get the extra page with the doc info

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Aeneas Aeneas is offline

I have no idea why this option is located where it is but...to stop printing
document properties on a separate page at the end of each document in Word
2007:
Click the Office Button
Click Word Options
In the left pane of the Word Options dialog box, click Display
Under Printing Options (right pane), clear the Print document properties
check box Click OK.

This check box is cleared by default.