Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DahlgrenUK DahlgrenUK is offline

Default I received a doc in German; now all my new docs have German notati

How do I change back to US language/notation?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On Jul 11, 1:31*am, DahlgrenUK
wrote:
How do I change back to US language/notation?

Assuming you're in Word2003, select the entire document (Ctrl-A), then
Tools Language Set Language English (US).

Adding German Dictionary Alex Hewitt Microsoft Word Help 1 April 4th 07 09:50 PM
how I get a spellcheck for german Spell check for German New Users 1 September 20th 06 09:28 AM
where can I get a German dictionary add-on for MS Word? Barney Microsoft Word Help 1 July 11th 06 02:45 PM
German LEX Files M P New Users 3 July 5th 06 10:36 AM
Footer is in German Erika Microsoft Word Help 3 October 12th 05 06:47 PM