Upon open Word, have to open/close header footer to get to body??

Old January 27th 09, 02:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
kimbywci

Default Upon open Word, have to open/close header footer to get to body??

When I open MS Word (2003) I have to cycle through view header/footer, in
order to start at the correct spot in the document body. Otherwise, the text
starts at the very top edge of the document.

This is a new phenomena, that seems to have affected about 30% of the
computers in our office. We all use the same Normal.dot that is stored on
the server.
Old January 27th 09, 03:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

The text isn't really at the top of the document; you're just not seeing
the top of the document. See
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm

http://word.mvps.org

news