How do I adjust the page border, bottom of border won't print

Old February 5th 09, 10:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ailemap123

Default How do I adjust the page border, bottom of border won't print

I cannot get my page border adjusted - all prints except the very bottom line
of the border. I have tried everything I know to do. I do not use borders
often but need to learn to do them well now.
Old February 5th 09, 11:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...sDontPrint.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Old February 5th 09, 11:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rae Drysdale

You will find a button labelled Options at the bottom right of the page
border dialog box. Change the setting from edge of paper to text. Experiment
with margins until you get a bottom margin that big enough for the printer to
print the bottom line. Hope this helps.
--
Rae Drysdale