How do I remove a border around order of service insert page?

Old February 11th 06, 01:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do I remove a border around order of service insert page?

Hi,
I`m trying to use a template for an Order of Service insert and I can`t seem
to remove the border around the pages. Can anyone help me to achieve this
please?

Thanks
Old February 11th 06, 04:29 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Format | Border | Page Border?

"Elise" wrote in message
Hi,
I`m trying to use a template for an Order of Service insert and I can`t

seem
to remove the border around the pages. Can anyone help me to achieve this
please?

Thanks

page border front page of manual Colleen New Users 2 January 6th 06 04:39 AM
How can I add a page border to a page only and not the whole doc? Mary Microsoft Word Help 2 November 24th 05 04:54 PM
Insert Page No Paul D. Page Layout 0 November 16th 05 09:37 PM
How do you insert the word page with the page number in word? Greg Microsoft Word Help 1 March 30th 05 03:29 PM
preview odd number pages on the right and even on the left mikeo Page Layout 6 February 26th 05 01:26 AM