First line of every page is indented

Old February 4th 05, 01:05 AM
ambrose

Default First line of every page is indented

I have a document in which the first line of every page is indented. There
don't appear to be any tabs set. Since it only happens on the first line of
every page, I don't think it is a paragraph formatting issue. How can I get
rid of the indent? Can anyone please help?