Hash marks showing borders

Old October 20th 07, 11:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Ray

Default Hash marks showing borders

One last question. I have looked off and on for about 2 weeks, and I can
not find what I have done to make Word 2003 start showing two hash marks in
each of the four corners of each page. This shows only in Print Layout
view, and they appear to define the edges of the top, bottom, left, and
right margins. This ? would be lower left corner - except that both arms
are of equal length. I would like to get rid of them for they seem a
distraction to me. Any help is greatly appreciated.
--
Thanks, Ray

Old October 21st 07, 12:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

See Margin marks or crop marks appear on each corner of the page when you
open a document in Word 2002 or in Word 2003
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371

Old October 21st 07, 12:22 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman

They show up when you have an Asian language enabled. See
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371.

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 18:22:19 -0400, "Ray"
wrote:

One last question. I have looked off and on for about 2 weeks, and I can
not find what I have done to make Word 2003 start showing two hash marks in
each of the four corners of each page. This shows only in Print Layout
view, and they appear to define the edges of the top, bottom, left, and
right margins. This ? would be lower left corner - except that both arms
are of equal length. I would like to get rid of them for they seem a
distraction to me. Any help is greatly appreciated.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman