Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Kiyori Kiyori is offline

Default How can I make my own laptop wallpaper?

i want to know how everyone makes their backgrounds out of random pictures
that they put on their computers. i have a great idea and even greater
pictures, i just need to know how to do it. help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

This is nothing to do with Word, but right click on the desktop and select
Properties or Personalise (it will depend upon the operating system and
there you will find a facility to select what you want to appear as the
wallpaper.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Kiyori" wrote in message
i want to know how everyone makes their backgrounds out of random pictures
that they put on their computers. i have a great idea and even greater
pictures, i just need to know how to do it. help?

Javlin74 Javlin74 is offline
Junior Member

There are a lot of wallpapers that give a lot of signs and have something special included in. I have oftenly check about the templates that you can view it now and get the details about the yellow wallpaper a review and can understand its history and speciality as well.