Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mike Hall \(MS-MVP\)

Write your letter..

Online translators can be found online by typing "online translators"
surprisingly enough, but they are wildly inaccurate at times.. your boss
should have more about him than to leave an office junior with a job that
the junior can't handle..

There are times when the positive action is to say "NO"..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"avinoam.aharoni" wrote in message
Hi,

I have a document in french, I wish to translate it to English - it
doesn't have to be a profesional translation, but its a 200 page document,
and it is due on my bosses table by Thursday...

anything Word can do for me (other than to help me write my
resignation/suicide letter)?

Thanks,

Avi.