#1   Report Post  

Default Backspace to previous pargraph

Hi everybody,
i guess it might be very simple but i really couldn't find it.
when i use enter key to start a new row (which is also new paragraph), on new documents, with default styles, when hitting the backspace the courser will get back to the end of the previous line (last line of previous paragraph) and so on till i stop.

on other documents, usually ones i created with my own styles, while hitting the backspace, when i get to the beggining of a row the courser stops and won't go back to previous line.
i'm not talking about deleting text with backspace, but make the line go back one row to the end of the privious line.

as i said i'm is somthing in the formatting setting but i can't find it.
thank's very much