Sam Jet Sam Jet is offline
Junior Member

Default how do i use word to print multiple records

I have a Excel table which looks like something below.
Its sorted on DOC_NO

Cust_Name DOC_NO Book_Title
George Shaw 123456 Teach me Excel
Rudy Miller 250024 The ideal Teacher
Rudy Miller 250024 The Red Hamlet

I need to print letters such that next page / letter should only come when the DOC_NO changes.

Desired output:

(Letter1)
Dear George Shaw,

Ref : Document 123456

You have not returned the below books :
Book_Title
Teach me Excel

-------------
(Letter2)
Dear Rudy Miller,

Ref : Document 250024

You have not returned the below books :
Book_Title
The ideal Teacher
The Red Hamlet

------

It would be great if some one can help...

Last edited by Sam Jet : September 25th 12 at 02:18 AM Reason: missed some info