PJ64 PJ64 is offline
Junior Member

Default Bullets in Word 2007

Is there a way to have bullets *not* indent in Word 2007? I have tried everything & cannot figure this out. I simply want the bullets to be in line with the left margin, not indented.

Thx for any info.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

You can't control the indentation for bullet formats that you select via Home
tab | Bullets. But you will get an "un-indented" list by default if you press
Ctrl+Shift+L to apply the built-in List Bullet style. If you want some other
bullet character, you can modify the style.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"PJ64" wrote in message ...

Is there a way to have bullets *not* indent in Word 2007? I have tried
everything & cannot figure this out. I simply want the bullets to be in
line with the left margin, not indented.

Thx for any info.

PJ64 PJ64 is offline
Junior Member

Thanks so much - this is fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan Blom[_3_] View Post

"PJ64" wrote in message ...

Is there a way to have bullets *not* indent in Word 2007? I have tried
everything & cannot figure this out. I simply want the bullets to be in
line with the left margin, not indented.

Thx for any info.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

You are welcome.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"PJ64" wrote in message ...

Thanks so much - this is fabulous!

;493479']You can't control the indentation for bullet formats that you

-