klafert

Default Is there a limit as to Address using Excel as source

I have merged some labels I have 3,000 labels or records. Is there a limit?
Peter Jamieson

Word does not specify a limit, which means that the absolute maximum in this
case is the maximumm number of rows in an Excel worksheet. But there may be
maxima that affect your system (even if it is a large and powerful one)
sooner than you expect. I would suggest that you simply create a copy of
your Excel workbook, copy/paste the 3000 rows to make 6000, 9000 or
whatever, then do a merge to an output document and see if you get the
output you expect.

Peter Jamieson