Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LittleAnn LittleAnn is offline

Default Track Changes - 2 companies with several reviewers

I have a 100 page document set up by a company, which was reviewed and track
changed by 3 people and then set on to another company to track change with 2
reviewers.

I want the track changes to show the company name of each reviewer rather
then their name. Is this possible in Word 2003???
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Summer Summer is offline

Each USER would have to change their user/initials name to the company name.
Go to Menu
Tools
User Information
Name: ABC Pty Ltd
Initials ABCPtyLtd

This of course won't help now that the docs are done!

www.docsliveonline.com

"LittleAnn" wrote in message
I have a 100 page document set up by a company, which was reviewed and
track
changed by 3 people and then set on to another company to track change
with 2
reviewers.

I want the track changes to show the company name of each reviewer rather
then their name. Is this possible in Word 2003???

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Summer Summer is offline

If you are using 2007 here is a link - which you could also apply to 2003:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...364151033.aspx

Summer
www.docsliveonline.com