Doug Mc

Default Capture from Tape Deck?

Does XP have the software to capture audio thru the sound card onto my hard
drive from a tape deck?
I'd like to create a .wav file from a tape cassette.

Thanks,
Doug

JBNewsGroup

Hi Doug,

We all make mistakes. Anyways, take a look at the following sites:

http://www.tape-to-cd.com/index.htm

http://www.g4tv.com/callforhelp/feat...ape_to_CD.html

Jerry Bodoff

"Doug Mc" wrote in message
Does XP have the software to capture audio thru the sound card onto my

hard
drive from a tape deck?
I'd like to create a .wav file from a tape cassette.

Thanks,
Doug

JBNewsGroup

Hi Graham,

Thanks for another link. Did not know about this one. The software looks a
lot better than what I have been looking at.

Jerry Bodoff