American Psychological Association style for school paper

Old April 5th 06, 09:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default American Psychological Association style for school paper

Is there a template for APA reference style papers? Students are looking for
help with citations within the paper and setting up a reference page.
Old April 5th 06, 11:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://www.apastyle.org or
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...oogle+Searc h
..

Old April 5th 06, 11:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=APA+style+template

Old November 26th 21, 02:47 PM
JeremyNeill JeremyNeill is offline
Banned

Originally Posted by Suzanne S. Barnhill View Post

"Ladyowl" wrote in message
Is there a template for APA reference style papers? Students are looking

for
help with citations within the paper and setting up a reference page.
Psychology has never been my strong point and I don't understand at all. Therefore, if I need help of a psychological nature, then I prefer to turn to this source https://www.facebook.com/CalmerryTherapy/ Online therapy has helped me cope with burnout and depression. For me, this is the fastest way to bounce back and get rid of the influence of unnecessary stress.

Last edited by JeremyNeill : November 28th 21 at 10:38 AM.