GrannyDonna

Default Microsoft Office Document Image Writer removed again

It works. I went to Microsoft Word 2003 (instead of Office) and clicked on
Reinstall or Repair Microsoft Word 2003 to its original state. AND it
worked. It is back in my printer list.

"GrannyDonna" wrote:

MODI Writer was removed again. Instructions received in May 8, 2005 does not
work this time. Not sure how this happened or why and why won't the
following instructions work.

Start | Settings | Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs | Microsoft Office
[Edition] 2003 | Change | Add or Remove Features, check the box for "Choose
advanced customization of applications." Select Microsoft Office Tools and
click the + beside Microsoft Office Document Imaging. Make sure that
Microsoft Office Document Image Writer is set to "Run from my Computer." Then
click Update.