Letty

Default Word 2003 How to turn off the design mode (controls) at start up?

I have check boxes in my Word document. Each time when the file is opened,
the design mode is on. Some users don't know who to turn the design mode off
so the control is not working because it is still in design mode. Is there
a way to fix that?

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
WordPerfect keyboard macro>Word equivalent? Anty New Users 2 March 13th 05 06:23 PM
Word 2003 should let me turn off the auto-style creation function. Daddio Microsoft Word Help 2 March 4th 05 07:27 PM