Mindaugas

Default Mail merge does not work!!!!

Hi,
I€˜m trying to do a simple mail merge, to the list of recipients from excel
file. I have done mail merge several times in my previous work, but this time
it just does not work. After word is done with sending e-mails, my Outlook
outbox is empty. Can anybody help me on this one? Is there something else has
to be setup before doing any e-mail blast?

Thanks
Mindaugas

Doug Robbins

How about the Sent Items folder? That I where I would expect to find a copy
of what had been sent.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Mindaugas" wrote in message
Hi,
I'm trying to do a simple mail merge, to the list of recipients from excel
file. I have done mail merge several times in my previous work, but this
time
it just does not work. After word is done with sending e-mails, my Outlook
outbox is empty. Can anybody help me on this one? Is there something else
has
to be setup before doing any e-mail blast?

Thanks
Mindaugas

Mindaugas

Sent Items folder is empty as well. When word processor is sending e-mail it
seems that it is just going to fast. Usualy it goes slower, now sending about
30 e-mails it takes only few seconds.