Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gaurav Goyal Gaurav Goyal is offline

Default Header line is missing in all layout except reading layout.

Hi i have generated one word document through Aspose tool. If i open this
document in reading layout then it works perfectly fine but in all other mode
it doesn't show the header line.

below is my table here first column is vertically merge. now the line
between column1 and column1 data is missing. but it is visible in reading
layout can anyone please tell me what is the reason ?
column1 col2 col3 col4
col5

1 3 4 5
6

6 7 8
7

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

I'd suggest you contact support for Aspose - it's they who claim to be able
to generate Word-compatible files. You'll be far more likely to get a
meaningful response from them unless there "just happens" to be someone here
who uses that product and also "just happens" to have encountered & resolved
the same issue.
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"Gaurav Goyal" Gaurav wrote in message
Hi i have generated one word document through Aspose tool. If i open this
document in reading layout then it works perfectly fine but in all other
mode
it doesn't show the header line.

below is my table here first column is vertically merge. now the line
between column1 and column1 data is missing. but it is visible in reading
layout can anyone please tell me what is the reason ?
column1 col2 col3 col4
col5

1 3 4 5
6

6 7 8
7

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gaurav Goyal[_2_] Gaurav Goyal[_2_] is offline

Hi, I have already talked to them and they said it is Word problem because in
reading layout the header line is coming.

when i took printout then also header line is coming. I don't know why this
is happening. Can you have some idea how to overcome this.

Thanks.