Deb

Default How do you edit an old org chart (Office 2000)?

How do I edit an old organization chart in Office 2003?
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?RGVi?=,

How do I edit an old organization chart in Office 2003?

Do you still have an Office 2000 CD around? You'd need to
install the old Org Chart applet from that.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update
Jun 8 2004)
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any
follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail
:-)