Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PaulAllard PaulAllard is offline

Default Sideways typing

I need to type names into the top of a table but need to do so showing the
name sideways on ; how do I do this ?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word version?

With Word 2003 for example select the row then format text direction
Other versions have similar functions.

PaulAllard wrote:
I need to type names into the top of a table but need to do so
showing the name sideways on ; how do I do this ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In Word 2003 or earlier, select the table cell(s), click on Format |
Text Direction, and choose one.

in Word 2007, select the table cell(s), and click on Layout | Text
Direction.

PaulAllard wrote:
I need to type names into the top of a table but need to do so showing the
name sideways on ; how do I do this ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Click in the cell then Format Text Direction. I'm not sure that's what
you're looking for, but that's about all there is unless you use WordArt or
bring something in from another source.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"PaulAllard" wrote in message
I need to type names into the top of a table but need to do so showing the
name sideways on ; how do I do this ?

Page is rotated sideways Eduardo Rettally Microsoft Word Help 1 February 24th 07 04:04 AM
Turning page sideways hhh316 Microsoft Word Help 2 March 23rd 06 12:51 AM
How do type sideways on word? ----Pistons rock----- #7 Page Layout 1 December 8th 05 01:01 AM
Turn table sideways? Ed Tables 2 August 11th 05 12:47 AM
Why are my Proposals being printed sideways? KaTo1963 Microsoft Word Help 1 December 29th 04 09:05 PM