Todd AB

Default How can I insert a macromedia web picture in to a word document?

I have been trying to insert a Macromedia web picture into a word document.
Is there a better solution than just taking a screen picture and pating it
in as the quality is very poor.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Todd,

Can you be a bit more specific on your definition
for 'Macromedia Web Picture' in creation and source
(i.e. is this from a web picture gallery or ???)

What file type is the graphic and how are you
inserting it into Word. Many web graphics have resolution
of 96 Pixels per inch which may not print in high quality
depending a bit on your printer quality settings.

=====

--
Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP