Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
savylycious savylycious is offline

Default how do i sync office 2007 with my current scanner?

i recently switshed from micro office 2003 to micro office 2007 and now my
scanning program is not working. How do i fix it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

If you are trying to use Office to do the scanning, it won't work. That
function has been turned over to Vista. Use the software that came with your
scanner.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"savylycious" wrote in message
i recently switshed from micro office 2003 to micro office 2007 and now my
scanning program is not working. How do i fix it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
savylycious savylycious is offline

i did re install the program and it is still not working

"savylycious" wrote:

i recently switshed from micro office 2003 to micro office 2007 and now my
scanning program is not working. How do i fix it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

As you have not said what the scanning program is it is impossible to guess
whether it is compatible with Word 2007 - the software company that provided
it should know. In the meantime see
http://www.gmayor.com/scan_into_word_2007.htm