wynswid

Default Send to mail recipient as attachment

This option is in my Word 2000 document file menu but it is inactive (grayed
out). How do I activate it?
Thank you.
Rene V. Baeza

Try creating a MS Outlook Profile first. Open the control panel and double
click the Mail icon then click on Show Profiles. Once you create a profile
enter your contacts information. Then try to use the "send to" option. Let
me if it works.

Rene