Default Print CD label

Trying to print CD Label. Want to Print FROM PLAYLIST WITHOUT typing in the
songs Manually.... Thanks in advance for any help
Graham Mayor

This is Microsoft Word? You need a CD labelling application - Surething is
the best and will do this.

Label Template ll Microsoft Word Help 1 December 20th 04 06:05 PM
How do I use the PRINT field code to ... Dave Microsoft Word Help 3 December 13th 04 04:06 PM
How do I delete a page of labels from an 8 page label print out? mooseamatic Microsoft Word Help 1 November 26th 04 01:21 AM
I want to print a single label and I have already used the label s Lyn M Microsoft Word Help 1 November 24th 04 05:39 PM
How do I print a single Avery label 5164 on a sheet in Word XP kiam50 Microsoft Word Help 2 November 24th 04 04:43 PM