Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
reverend

Default Typing a letter, my puntuation doesn't show up.

I'm trying to type a Xmas letter and with 14 point, green color, regular
type, in Black Chancery....................I can't get any puntuation to
show. Is it THAT particular script or is there something I can do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Try reinstalling the font. I have it and it has punctuation.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"reverend" wrote in message
I'm trying to type a Xmas letter and with 14 point, green color, regular
type, in Black Chancery....................I can't get any puntuation to
show. Is it THAT particular script or is there something I can do?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Uncle Joe

Just a guess. Are you using mail merge to produce your
Christmas letter? If so, check your source document
carefully to ensure that you actually added punctuation
to it. The output, of course, depends on the input file
being correct.

If that's not the problem, may I suggest another test?
Select all the text in your Christmas letter's word
document, and change the font to Arial. Print the
document. Do you see punctuation now? If so,
you have a Black Chancery font that is corrupted
(delete it/download a new copy of font, install
same, and reboot.) or the non-standard Black
Chancery font is missing punctuation marks.

Don't save the document with the Arial font.
Just use it as a temporary document to see
if punctuation will appear. If Black Chancery
doesn't include punctuation marks, you have
little alternative but to try another font.

Good luck!