Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lorraine

Default Can I calculate a merged date field based on today plus # of days

I would like to add a calculated date field to a Word document. The result
should be the current date plus a number of days. Although I've used tables
for calculations, it is important in this case for the date to always be in
the correct format, for example January 17, 2006. Are there tables to
compare the julian dates, etc.?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=249902

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Lorraine" wrote in message
I would like to add a calculated date field to a Word document. The result
should be the current date plus a number of days. Although I've used
tables
for calculations, it is important in this case for the date to always be
in
the correct format, for example January 17, 2006. Are there tables to
compare the julian dates, etc.?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Michelle

Default Can I calculate a merged date field based on today plus # of d

I am also looking for a way to put tomorrow's date in a table cell. I tried
using fillin and bookmarks (for repeated dates) but when merged, all toolbars
and menus disappeared (it works fine without fillin). I copied and pasted
your link below and got an empty page. Can you give me the proper syntax for
tomorrow's date (Word 2000) to show up like "March 29, 2006"? Thanks.

"Lorraine" wrote in message
I would like to add a calculated date field to a Word document. The result
should be the current date plus a number of days. Although I've used
tables
for calculations, it is important in this case for the date to always be
in
the correct format, for example January 17, 2006. Are there tables to
compare the julian dates, etc.?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Michelle

Thanks so much for your response - I did look carefully through that, but
either I don't understand it or it isn't there just as I need it. Can you
give me the correct syntax?

"Lorraine" wrote in message
I would like to add a calculated date field to a Word document. The
result
should be the current date plus a number of days. Although I've used
tables
for calculations, it is important in this case for the date to always
be
in
the correct format, for example January 17, 2006. Are there tables to
compare the julian dates, etc.?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See the following parts of the article:

Automatically Insert A Past Or Future Date, Adjusted By +/- A Number Of
Days, Weeks etc,

Date Calculations In A Mailmerge

You may need a combination of the two