Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Steve R Steve R is offline

Default Where do I find outline numbering in word 2007?

Each time I bring up the NUMBERING WINDOW under STYLES -- there is no TAB for
OUTLINE NUMBERING.
Where did that go?

--
Steve R
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Steve,

Outline numbering has been renamed in Word 2007 to Mulitlevel List numbering. The icon for it is right next to the 'numbering' icon
on
Home=Pargraph
==============
"Steve R" steve at subdivision.net.(donotspam) wrote in message ...
Each time I bring up the NUMBERING WINDOW under STYLES -- there is no TAB for
OUTLINE NUMBERING.
Where did that go?

--
Steve R
--
I hope this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office system products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

LINKS to the 2007 Office System

1. Free MS Office 2007 book from MS Press, 213 pages:
http://microsoft.com/learning/office...oksfrommspress

2.. Office 2007 Beta 2 Online Test Drive, Downloadable beta,
e-learning courses, doucmentation and movies:
http://microsoft.com/office/preview

3. Send 2007 Office System Beta 2 feedback directly to the MS Office 2007 product team with this feedback tool:
http://sas.office.microsoft.com/

4. Try the 2007 OfficeOnline preview website , without Office2007

a. Install the ActiveX access control
http://office.microsoft.com/search/r...XT101650581033

b. then visit
http://officebeta.iponet.net

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Win Win is offline

How to work on it? I tried to create New. Each time I put a cursor over it,
it shows the original list.

Also, most importantly, how could I include outlline numbering (Multilevel
list) into a style?

Thx