Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Pearl Pearl is offline

Default Word mailmerge how to do multiple If statements

My data source contains codes e.g.3,4,5,14,16 that I want to change for text
in my merged documents. First, how do I enter the multiple If statements? I
think that I can write the nested If but don't know how to actually enter it
in my document. I'm using Word 2000. Also how many nested Ifs will Word
accept?