Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tom

Default view print layout not showing full page

please help me gid rid of this annoying issue: when i start a new blank page,
the view is set to page layout view. However, the header and footer are
always cropped. I am so bothered by this truncated view... When i run
winword.exe /a, word opens with a view that I am used to. Hence, I think the
issue is related to the normal.dot file or an add-in. So, my question is, how
do i change the way word startsup? I've tried replacing the normal.dot file
with a new one, but that doesn't seem to work.

Word2003 sp1 running on Xp.

tom