Faith

Default Booklet problem

Word Help says to select the "Reverse Book Fold" option in the "Multiple
Pages" field within Page Setup to create a right-to-left booklet, but this
option is not in my dropdown list.

I'm using Office XP (2002). Any ideas?

If you don't know, then you probably don't.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Do you have Right-to-Left text input enabled?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Faith" wrote in message
Word Help says to select the "Reverse Book Fold" option in the

"Multiple
Pages" field within Page Setup to create a right-to-left booklet, but

this
option is not in my dropdown list.

I'm using Office XP (2002). Any ideas?

Start with the Help topic "About right-to-left features in Office" at
mk:@MSITStoC:\Program%20Files\Microsoft%20Offic e\OFFICE11\1033\ofmain11.c
hm::/html/ofconbidiAboutOfficeRTLFeatures.htm

"Faith" wrote in message
How do I set it/install it?