Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kcook1 kcook1 is offline

Default change "format" on find and replace

So I went to do one of those "find/replace" searches and right below the
"Find What" where you put you word you are searching is has FORMAT and
besidre that is "ALL CAPS".

I cannot figure out how to get rid of it or change it to search for any type
upper or lowercase, etc.

Please help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter A Peter A is offline

In article , kcook1
@discussions.microsoft.com says...
So I went to do one of those "find/replace" searches and right below the
"Find What" where you put you word you are searching is has FORMAT and
besidre that is "ALL CAPS".

I cannot figure out how to get rid of it or change it to search for any type
upper or lowercase, etc.

Please help!

Click the More button.
Click the Format button.
Select Font.
Make sure the All Caps option has a green square in the checkbox.

--
Peter Aitken
Author, MS Word for Medical and Technical Writers
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ABID ABID is offline

Just click on MORE button on bottom right corner, and then click NO
FORMATTING button at the bottom of find/replace... problem solved