Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bryan Bryan is offline

Default fill in the blanks document word 2007

Hi

I am trying to compile a form where the user has to highlight a button?
basically in response to a question which will only have a yes or no answer,
the type of buttons which are small and circular that you see on many online
forms would be ideal.

Thanks once again in advance

Bryan
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/he...302701033.aspx
This was written for Word 2003 but it's a starting point.

http://www.cnet.com/8301-13880_1-9891483-68.html
Not real in depth but could be helpful

--

JoAnn Paules