Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
nigelh

Default how do I convert text to speech using MS Office

My desire is to have the computer and read my text that to me
I'm looking for a command that will allow you to do that for example "read
this document "
or "read this paragraph "

please advise
Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Check out TextAloud
http://www.nextup.com

I use Win XPSP2 and Office 2003. How do I use Text to Speech ? Do. Deepak Microsoft Word Help 1 February 24th 05 03:57 AM
Does Word have text to speech? jayratch New Users 3 January 31st 05 06:05 AM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
text to speech in word XP 6th time lucky Microsoft Word Help 0 December 13th 04 08:17 AM