Steve

Default Lost document

I was working on a Word document and the screen froze - a white rectangle
window appeared that said "cancel". All I could do was click it and lost
the document.

I got back into word and it said it saved the document and asked me if I
wanted to go back in. I said yes but got a screen with 3 lines of squares.
I "x'ed" out and my file appeared. Whew...

A minute later I went to go save the file when it froze again. But this
time I could not get back in and had to reboot.

When I came back I did not get the same question as before, but the blue
shaded Word icon - with the file name - was on my desktop. But when I
clicked it, all I got was the squares again. And when I "x'ed" out the
document didn't appear like last time.

I look now and the blue icon is gone.

So is there ANY WAY I can get my document back? (yes I do have auto recovery)
Using ME

Friggn' MS!
Steve

nevermind, I found it. I just searched for the file and found the recovery
file.

Whew!