Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
J-Ro J-Ro is offline

Default Margins when printing emails

All of a sudden, when I print my email (WORD 2000 is the default printer for
emails), the left 2 letters are being cut off the email. This happened once
before and I accidently fixed it but I don't know what I did. Likewise, I
don't know what I did to screw it up this time ... HELP???

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
J-Ro J-Ro is offline

Yes I did and it doesn't seem to affect the printing up of my emails .. I
tried wide margins and narrow margins but it still prints up my emails with
the left two letters missing ... I'm obviously doing something wrong and I
don't know what ...
J-Ro

"J-Ro" wrote in message
All of a sudden, when I print my email (WORD 2000 is the default printer
for
emails), the left 2 letters are being cut off the email. This happened
once
before and I accidently fixed it but I don't know what I did. Likewise, I
don't know what I did to screw it up this time ... HELP???

Maximum Print Area Printing With Margins zmurman Page Layout 7 August 31st 06 10:54 PM
problems with printing tri fold booklet margins retailtherapycathy Microsoft Word Help 0 July 25th 06 11:00 PM
Margins warning when printing Scott Meyers New Users 12 June 19th 06 09:47 PM
printing & margins SP New Users 1 May 16th 06 01:41 AM
Zoom printing margins changing aspflum Microsoft Word Help 0 January 13th 05 03:21 AM