Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
John John is offline

Default How to change a Vista footnote separator line to a blank?

I have Office 2007 on Vista and want to change the separator line on my
footnotes to a blank line... How do I do this???
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Luc Luc is offline

John,
Go to View tab in the ribbon - in the document view group click on Draft.
Insert a footnote, at the bottom of the screen you will see your footnotes
and a list, click on the listarrow and choose footnote separator. Delete
the line. In the list choose all footnotes again. That should do it.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

"John" schreef in bericht