Tuppence

Default copy full screen, toolbars and toolbar buttons into Word document.

I am doing some IT instructions sheets but am unable to copy a ful screen,
toolbars and toolbar buttons into the Word document. I am using Office 2000.
Thank you.
Graham Mayor

Do you mean like PrtSCR then CTRL+V?

Tuppence wrote:
I am doing some IT instructions sheets but am unable to copy a ful
screen, toolbars and toolbar buttons into the Word document. I am
using Office 2000. Thank you.

Tuppence

Many thanks for that but I would like to copy single toolbar buttons as well.

"Tuppence" wrote:

I am doing some IT instructions sheets but am unable to copy a ful screen,
toolbars and toolbar buttons into the Word document. I am using Office 2000.
Thank you.

1. Open Tools | Customize.

2. Right-click on a toolbar button and choose Copy Button Image.

3. Close Tools | Customize.

4. Paste the button image into your document.

For anything between a toolbar button and the entire window, you'll need to
either paste into a graphics editing program and crop or (better) use a
dedicated screen capture program such as SnagIt (www.techsmith.com), which I
highly recommend if you will be doing this sort of thing often. It's always
better to save screen caps to a file (in a graphics format) and use Insert |
Picture | From File to insert them in the Word document. Not only are they
reusable that way, but if anything happens to the document, you still have
the screen shots available outside it and don't have to recreate them.