Mark C

Default Labes Problems

I want to import labels from microsoft works, word processor to Microsoft
Office 2003 Word, how do i go about this ?

In order to use a Works database or address book to create a mail merge in
Word, you must have the Microsoft Works Suite Add-in for Word installed and
start Word from the Works Task Launcher, but the latest version of Word that
comes with Works Suite is Word 2002, so I'm not sure that you can use Word
2003 with Works at all.

"Mark C" Mark wrote in message
I want to import labels from microsoft works, word processor to Microsoft
Office 2003 Word, how do i go about this ?

Mark C

Thanks for that, even more confused now lol. I think i'll just re do all the
labels concerned using 2003 and then get shot of works. Thanks again for
taking the time to help.

"Mark C" Mark wrote in message
I want to import labels from microsoft works, word processor to Microsoft
Office 2003 Word, how do i go about this ?

Graham Mayor

To save a lot of re-typing, Word 2003 will open recent Works document
versions. For older versions you can use the appropriate Works filter
(linked from the downloads page of my web site). With the label document
open in Word (it's a table) use the procedure described at
http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm then merge to
labels - http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

In order to use a Works database or address book to create a mail
merge in Word, you must have the Microsoft Works Suite Add-in for
Word installed and start Word from the Works Task Launcher, but the
latest version of Word that comes with Works Suite is Word 2002, so
I'm not sure that you can use Word 2003 with Works at all.

newsgroup so all may benefit.