RonnieMac

Default How can I scan a doc, fill it out & print?

€˜What Im trying to do is scan a document, filling it out (adding text) then
printing. Using Word Imaging document, the scan is now in TIFF, Ive
attempted using the (send to word) and did, but then unable to change the
format back, so it can be printed to look the same. Please help.
Graham Mayor

For a one-off form, this is far more trouble than it is worth - use a
typewriter or pen.
The procedure otherwise is to use your scan as a background image and to
build the fillable form over the image using tables. As your printer is
unlikely to print to the edge of the paper, your resulting document will be
a little smaller than the original.