boxerlover

Default How do I remove the paragraph sign out of the contents of my word.

The sign was used to reference a paragraph in my references.

I think you're confusing the pilcrow (ΒΆ) character you inserted with the
paragraph mark Word displays at the end of every paragraph when you have
nonprinting characters (formatting marks) displayed. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm