Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ThomR ThomR is offline

Default Comments automatically highlight text

Is there a way to change this behaviour? In 'track changes', all comments are
associated with the main text by a highlighting of that text. I use web
layout view with a black background and white text, and this highlighting is
way too light to read the text comfortably. Ideally, I would like either to
have no highlighting (just coloured brackets around the relevant text
commented on), or be able to change the colour of the highlighting, just as
I'm able to change the colouring of the comment balloons.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ThomR ThomR is offline

5 days later... I guess these forums aren't exactly bustling.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Not so - they are constantly monitored by a variety of people. No answer is
more a reflection that no-one has an answer to your problem.