Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tribezmaan tribezmaan is offline

Default Routing documents and routing slips in Word 2007

I would like to find out where or how the routing feature for Word 2007 can
be accessed. I cannot seem to find how to carry out this very helpful task.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid Patrick Schmid is offline

Where was the feature in Word 2003?

Patrick Schmid
--------------
http://pschmid.net

"tribezmaan" wrote in message
:

I would like to find out where or how the routing feature for Word 2007 can
be accessed. I cannot seem to find how to carry out this very helpful task.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid Patrick Schmid is offline

This feature was removed from Word 2007.

Patrick Schmid
--------------

"Patrick Schmid" wrote:

Where was the feature in Word 2003?

Patrick Schmid
--------------
http://pschmid.net

"tribezmaan" wrote in message
:

I would like to find out where or how the routing feature for Word 2007 can
be accessed. I cannot seem to find how to carry out this very helpful task.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rick Rick is offline

Has Microsoft integrated another feature to route documents electronically?
Also, I am logged in with my user account, and want a message to originate
from and office organizational email account instead of my personal email
account. How can I do this?

"tribezmaan" wrote:

Thanks, Patrick.