Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
divamelo

Default download fonts

I am looking for some older fonts i.e. CG OMEGA, CG TIMES, Albertus, Calisto,
Garamond, etc. Please Help!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Most of these are resident fonts in many HP LaserJet printers, and HP
supplies the TrueType font files with the printer driver. If you have the
driver disks or CD from such a printer, you may find the files there.

"divamelo" wrote in message
I am looking for some older fonts i.e. CG OMEGA, CG TIMES, Albertus,

Calisto,
Garamond, etc. Please Help!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Garamond was available with:
Access 2000, Access 97 SR2, Excel 2000, FrontPage 2000, Office 2000 Premium,
Office 97 Small Business Edition SR2, Office 97 SR1a, Office Professional
Edition 2003, Outlook 2000, PhotoDraw 2000, Picture It! 2000, Picture It!
2002, Picture It! 98, Picture It! 99, PowerPoint 2000, Publisher 2000,
Publisher 97, Publisher 98, Word 2000

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]