How do I insert a hard tab?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 4th 06, 11:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Perfect to Word

Default How do I insert a hard tab?

I used to be a Word Perfect user....The function key I used then for a hard
tab was Alt-f7. All the text following this hard tab would automatically
indent to the same tab setting until I hard returned. I need a place to ask
these simple questions that really irritate you when you are trying to learn
a new program...