Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
bigdbro bigdbro is offline

Default Is there a template out there for song lyrics

Includes verse starting at normal indention to left with chorus indented a
little more with a space between verse and chorus as well as the bridge even
more indented also using a space between chorus and bridge and title is at
top center with artist/author in smaller print below title. Title is
inlarged. Words are also enlarged but not as much as title. Date is to right
of tutle in smaller print off to the side and page #'s are to left with print
smaller as well.