INSERT Command in the Clip Organizer is Missing

Old March 10th 05, 04:37 PM
MNS

Default INSERT Command in the Clip Organizer is Missing

Using Word 2002, service pak 3: When I attempt to insert a clipart into my
document, the command INSERT is missing. The only way I can insert an image,
either copy or drag it to my document. The INSERT command is not there.
Will this be in my installatin or is this a glitch in the Microsoft program.