Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
hogwarts hogwarts is offline

Default how do I automatically insert a line every other line in a table?

I have a table that is large and I need to insert a line every other line. I
don't want to do this manually. Is there an automated way this is possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

What do you mean by "a line"? A row border? An empty row?

http://word.mvps.org

"hogwarts" wrote in message
I have a table that is large and I need to insert a line every other line.
don't want to do this manually. Is there an automated way this is
possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

What do you mean by 'insert a line'? Do you want to type something in every
other row of the table - if so what and in which cell(s). And do you want to
start with the first row or the second?
OR
Do you want to insert a new row after every existing row?
Which Word version?